Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday Project

Early Saturday morning I was making my usual rounds when I came upon a damsel in distress.  My wife and her friends are having a garage sale in a week, and my wife was starting to freak out about our garage.  It isn't particularly messy as far as garages go, but it does have its share of the nefarious Garage Clutter, sure to ruin any planned garage sale. 
Damsel, have no fear, your newest favorite superhero is here.
Using only my arsenal of tools, credit cards, and three trips to Home Depot, I emerged the victor over the nefarious Garage Clutter.  I took an oath never to kill in the pursuit of justice, but that oath was broken this weekend.  Garage Clutter is no more.  In its place are four 12 foot shelves.

Yes, those are his and hers Roller Blades.  I keep them just in case I come across a time machine in my adventures and have to travel back to 1992.

1 comment:

  1. Horray! Horray for Super Dad Man!
    Now, with shelves intact I just know our garage sale will be a shining success!

    ReplyDelete