Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All by myself, don't want to be, all by myself

All the single ladies, all the single ladies, I have no idea how you do this.
Twice a week my lovely wife goes to work out while I stay home and put Milo to sleep.  This isn't even an all day engagement.  I get home at 5:30.  We eat dinner.  Megan's gone by 7:15.
On Monday's I give Milo a bath before we start the bed-time ritual.  Last bath time my talented little boy's pee actually hurtled the edge of the tub and nailed my ankle.  Guy's got aim. 
After bath time, I change him, I read him a book, I feed him a bottle (I didn't even have to pump) and then I put him to sleep.  This process is supposed to be done by about 8:20.  Last Monday the process ended at 9:10, just after Moms got home. 


Either way, after all that, it's time to repeat the process on me.  I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me about him peeing on your ankle. Nice, Milo - just like we practiced. :-)

    ReplyDelete